Junior Data Specialist
The Energy Factbook relies on well-researched data. We collect, analyse, process and publish the data in order to increase the transparency of the energy industry.
As a Junior Data Specialist, you will play a critical role in ingesting and analysing data and providing superior customer service. This may include monitoring industry events and executing upon a variety of projects aimed at improving the timeliness, accuracy, and quality of our data. You will be required to work on your own as well as in collaboration with other team members. We trust you. We trust you to work precise, unbiased, and in the good name of the Energy Factbook.
- Extract and rationalise data in accordance with established methodologies
- Manage own projects aiming at highlighting specific areas of the energy industry
- Procure content to support best-in-class coverage of the data set
- Contribute to continuous improvement by generating ideas to improve the data products and/or associated processes
- Participate in ad hoc projects to optimize processes and/or improve the quality of the data set
- Feed our website (content management) and publications with your results
- Report on findings as required
- Be curious!
You should bring
- A Bachelor’s degree or two years of working experience in a similiar field
- Fluency in English, every other language is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications, particularly Excel
- Proficiency in content management tools (wordpress, e.g.)
- Experience with data processing tools and technologies
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills
- A “can do” mindset
- Interest in the energy industry
Is this you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application.
We are looking for the smartest minds, creative heads, curious mindsets and many more. But first, let us show why it is not only us looking for you but also you looking for us.
- We are a young and dynamic team with roots all around the world (think cross-cultural)
- We offer flexible working schemes (e.g. working from home and flexible working hours)
- We have a flat hierarchy and applaud to an independent way of working
- We trust in your abilities and understand that keeping you excited with options to increase your own knowledge is crucial
- We fuel the world with energy facts. This means that we uncover fake news, myths, and misconceptions. You are Sherlock Holmes!
- The energy industry is in a profound change. The time couldn’t possibly be more exciting, and you can be a part of this revolution
To apply or to just get in touch with us, send your CV to email@example.com and write your motivation directly in the E-Mail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.